Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Haul Of Hauls

      Between school and skiing I feel like I haven't posted in forever. But since I'm now on winter break, I will be trying to post more. I tried to go on a no-buy for for a month but that lasted 2 weeks...

Konad Black Stamping Polish and China Glaze Creative Fantasy
I got both of the polishes of Amazon for around $5 each including shipping.
China Glaze Swanky Silk, Modify Me, and Mahogany Magic
 I bought these at Sally's a week ago when I renewed my membership. Total was $10.15.
Orly- Sweet Peacock, Sally Girl- Way 2 Disco, China Glaze- Hanging In the Balance, Running in Circles, and Immortal

          This was the deal of the year. The total was $4.12! The Orly nail polish was free. The Sally Girl was 94 cents. Hanging In The Balance was $5.49 and Running in Circles was free. Immortal was $2.69 and on top of all that I had a 5 dollar off any purchase of 5 dollars or more.
O.P.I- Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Set
                                I also got this off Amazon. Total was $10.50 including shipping

Wet 'n' Wild- Private Viewing and Spoiled- Let's get sushi

       My CVS just started carying Wet 'n' Wild so of course I had to a nail polish. I also picked up another Spoiled. I now a lot of people don't like this brand but I do a lot. Their cheap, good quality, and unique. Both polishes were $1.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment