Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Vacation Haul

      If you caught my post from earlier today (if not you can check it out here) then you would know I did some shopping this past week. Now on to the pictures.

O.P.I - Lights Of Emerald City & I Theodora You
     I purchased these for about $8 each at a cute little beauty store called Beans. It is a higher scale version of Sally's.

   
MAC Nail Polish - Formidable
MAC Eye Shadow - Woodwinked
      The mall I went to had a MAC Pro Store so of course I had to go there! I didn't have anything specific that I wanted to but so I went with anything I found like I would use. Formidable was the most unique nail polish that they had so I went with that.


Butter London - Trout Pout
    I went to a little boutique that was across the street from Beans called South Of The Moon. It was mostly a clothing store but they had some beauty products. I was deciding between Trout Pout and Slapper but I decided to go with Trout Pout because I don't think I have anything like it in my collection.


China Glaze - Infra-Red & Itty, Bitty, And Gritty
I ordered these from Amazon about a week ago. I originally ordered Strap On Your Moonboots and Infra-Red. Unfortunately they sent me Itty, Bitty, And Gritty. I contacted the company and they said I can keep IBAG and that their sending me Strap On Your Moonboots. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope to have most of these polishes swatched by the end of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment