Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mint Manis For Talia

This is probably one of the hardest and most emotional blog post I will ever have to write. Talia Joy Castellano known as Taliajoy18 was a talented beauty guru made famous by YouTube. She has been fighting a 6 year war cancer that unfortunately was lost on Tuesday. She was an inspiration and filled every one around her with warmth and joy. Talia was an aspiring make-up artist that was so talented. I spent a good part of my day Tuesday watching her videos with my mother. Cancer effects everybody and I hope and pray that one day there will be a cure. I have lost my Grandparents to cancer and one of my Aunts is currently battling stage 4 pancreas cancer.

The genius behind the mint mani idea was Nicole from Nail Polish Wars. She came to a group of us Facebook and everyone jumped at the chance to honor Talia's memory. Please use #mintmanisfortaliajoy if you post a picture on instagram.
On my ring finger I used two coats of Angel Wings and on the rest I used Mint Sprint. I decided to keep this mani simple. Thank you Talia for being such an inspiration and rest in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment