Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Saturday Night Experiment...

      After a day of being outdoors and in the brisk fall air, my hands were hurting. The skin on my palms became tough and cracked and my cuticles looked sad. Then an idea popped in my head. First, I filled these cheap nail soakers with pure olive oil. I let my fingers soak for 15 min. When they were done soaking, I removed the soakers and slathered on some Goldbond Ultimate Healing Hand Lotion. I then put on a pair of those latex doctors gloves so the lotion/olive oil mixture really soaks in. I then proceeded to do homework, eat, do dishes, etc. That's one of the perks of this hand treatment, you can carry on with everyday tasks. After letting my hands soak for 2 hours, I took off the gloves. Boy was I surprised! My hand looked and felt better. It was like I had new skin. I hope to due this once a week through the winter I really recommend trying this. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment