Monday, April 21, 2014

The ABCs Of Me!

Age - 16

Birthday - 15th of October

Color - Mint green and coral

Drink -Seltzer, coffee, and frozen lemonade

Eyes - Blue

Flashback - One time I dropped a glass Starbucks Frappucino bottle in my history class and it shattered everywhere
 Gent - currently forever alone el oh el

H
obby - skiing, painting my nails, collecting makeup, sleeping

Indulgence - salt and vinegar chips, anything dairy 

J
ob - ski instructor 

Kids - None! I'm only 16 gosh!


Love - Family, friends, food

Music - Country, classic rock, alt, indie, pop and Nirvana (I needed one specific ;))

Nickname - Ally, Allycat, Allen

One wish - To not die alone and to travel the world

Pets - my black lab Harley and my cat Fluff

Quote - "Keep your head, heels, and standards high"

Residence - Massachusetts

Siblings - a younger and older sister

Temperature - 52°F

University - Still in high school

Vehicle - Jeep Grand Cherokee

Worst habbit - bitting my cuticles, eating in between meals

X-ray - Over 12. I completely destroyed my knee ski racing and I broke my wrist

Yuck - eye balls

Zodiac - Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment