Thursday, August 21, 2014

Evolution Time

    4 months. Exactly 4 months ago today. You might be wondering what on earth I'm talking about. Let me explain. 4 months ago today was the last time I published a blog post. Why? No clue. I feel as if my passion for nail polish has evolved to something else in its own. I no longer feel the desire I once had for nail polish.
     I have found a new love. Make Up. I used to be obsessed with make up right around the first naked palette came out. Then my obsession started to fizzle. That's when I found a love for nail polish. Now don't get me wrong I still enjoy painting my nails, I just needed a break from blogging.
     Now I'm back! Like my passions evolved so is my blog. I plan to make it more into a beauty and lifestyle blog. I plan to do more tags and really just open it. Please bear with me through this transition stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment